- Sign up as a host with the Biden Cancer Initiative. Stay informed on all the Biden Cancer Summit content and latest developments. If you have not already done so, you can sign-up here.
- Secure a location for your Community Summit. Determine the size of your event, find a convenient and accessible location, begin planning.
Pro Tip: Video and web capability would be great! We’ll have content to stream and live look-ins to what is happening in D.C.!
- Invite attendees. Start by thinking of whose insights you want to feature at your event. Consider inviting community leaders, patient advocates, scientists, and others who can help drive the discussion with their unique perspectives. Specifically consider how their comments and experiences may resonate with other participants to spark new ideas and mobilize new actions.
- Develop the agenda for your Community Summit. Develop and design an agenda that is relevant to your community, we have created a number of Planning Tools to help you that are outlined on subsequent pages.
- Host your Summit and develop an action agenda.
- Stay connected and share your outcomes.